giovedì 9 ottobre 2008

The program of Italian TV




The Italian TV has become tiny. Tv films 20-30 years old. Films of the second and third category recycled 2-3 times. Programs and quiz with poor content. On the air only to be towed to the news. Serious music, culture, historical insights, journalism investigation absents. It is possible to save just some nature documentary.
In the summer, the level goes down even more. Perhaps they think people go on vacation and it don't watch TV. And those who remain at home? Punished twice. Many people can’t afford a vacation at the seaside, mountains or travel abroad. And they must also see shows miserable.

All people agree that the situation is tragic. Of course I agree too. Although I must confess that these programs ultimately lead me to a good situation. When I turn on TV, often I fall asleep on the sofa. If I'm in an armchair it causes to me distraction and chases my fantasies. It is not too bad.

The only thing that really bothers me is the advertising. The volume increases suddenly and sometimes I wake up abruptly. Among other things, I don’t understand why with a higher volume they may be more convincing. At last I have a question: do advertisers know that there is the remote control button to lower the volume, an other one to remove the volume or to change channel?

Nessun commento: